|Image clipped from il-edtech.org|
- I’ll Jump First - Enjoy this dual episode with our friends Kevin & Julie from Park Ridge - Niles District 64, then check out their podcast on anchor.fm or wherever you get your podcasts.
- First grade teacher Jana Zipfel - @JanaMrsZipfel - talks about the edtech landscape in her southern Illinois school district.
- Sarah Brokering - @MrsBrokeCodes - discusses her interests as an elementary technology teacher.
- Dawn Malcolm - @malcolm8science - and Jared Bruening - @JaredBruening - discuss some of the great ideas they have gleaned from the conference.
- Jonathan Lee -@jleeTechPercent - from METC - @metcedplus - shares the topics that Missouri educators are pursuing.
- Natalie Perry - @NataliePerry3 - discusses communication and smaller rural school edtech integration.
- A PreK administrator shares a few of the challenges of advancing technology with the youngest learners.
- Gina Shook - @GinaShook - discusses her school’s use of technology, her professional learning, and her efforts to incorporate technology into her classes.
- Butch Wilson - @williebee - technology director and head of the IETC technology team, talks about the challenges of supporting attendees and presenters at the conference.
- Jen Leban - @mrsleban - and Terence White - @terencewhite23 - discuss their work advancing edtech in the Chicago area and their observations about the wide range of technology integration across Illinois.
- Lucas from phidgets.com discusses his company’s tools that help with the integration of technology in K-12 schools.