|Image from Twitter|
Recently Matt and Nick visited the Illinois Education Technology Conference - #IETC19 - in Springfield, Illinois. Nick was able to join virtually via a telepresence robot, provided courtesy of Cindy Arthur at the Faculty Technology Learning Center at Carl Sandburg College in Galesburg, Illinois. Matt and "Virtual Nick" talked with people at #CoffeeEDU about some of the trends and interests of educators throughout Illinois.
In this episode...
- Clip 1: Matt’s intro to #CoffeeEDU
- Clip 2: “Virtual Nick” and Matt work our way around the #CoffeeEDU group
- Clip 3: Beth Rihtar, Instructional Coach at Emerson Middle School
- Clip 4: Three educators discuss their integration of coding and other technology topics into school activities
- Clip 4: Bill Witkowski discusses the challenges of being both a Technology Director and supporting instructional activities
- Clip 5: Sean Scanlon, and Jess & Jess from Marion, talk about the challenges they see in education around the state
- Clip 6: Tim McIlvain and Joe Cipfl of the Learning Technology Center of Illinois discuss their work with the conference and promoting technology integration in Illinois
We'll be back next week with more interviews from folks who attended #IETC19!
- Do you have questions? Do you know someone we should interview for the podcast? Send us a message through Anchor!