|Image downloaded from https://www.teachbetter.com/|
We’re sorry if any names are misspelled, etc. The environment was a little loud and some audio may be a bit difficult to understand in places. However, we think you’ll find that this episode highlights a lot of what educators are interested in at the time of this recording.
We hope you enjoy this episode!
- Clip 1: WearCareShare.com
- Clip 2: Joshua Stamper of the Aspire Podcast on Apple Podcasts or wherever you get podcasts
- Clip 3: Michelle White, Dunlap, IL, elementary educator reflects on culturally responsive education
- Clip 4: Nick Mann of TeacherFit.fit discusses educator wellness
- Clip 5: Alex Oris of Cuyahoga Falls, OH, discusses technology integration
- Clip 5: Mark Losey and Milo, the Robot for Autism
- Clip 6: Jake Miller, from the Educational Duct Tape Podcast
- Clip 7: Crystal Parker, English Teacher from Florida
- Clip 8: Jen Molitor, Instructional Coach, Educator, and author of The Happy Teacher's Handbook
- Clip 9: Christy (??) Instructional Coach from Akron (OH) Public Schools
- Clip 10: Christina Florence, educator
- Clip 11: BreAnn Fennell, presenter
- Clip 12: Tiffany Ott,Director of Curriculum Development for the TeachBetter Team
- Clip 13: Latezeon Balentine, educator and author
- Clip 14: Amanda Post and Maggie Gifford, educators from rural Ohio
- Clip 15: Don Epps, education leader from southeast Kansas
This episode has been brought to you by IDEA - the Illinois Digital Educators Alliance.