|Georgie Koenig, Ed.D.|
The COVID-19 global pandemic has required enormous changes in the ways students learn and the ways teachers support them. In this episode, Dr. Georgie Koenig shares her views on the effects of the pandemic on students’ reading and writing skills and offers ideas that teachers can use to help students build intellectual curiosity.
- Web: www.performancelearn.com/
- Twitter: @perform_learn and @GeorgieKo
- Instagram: performance_learn
- Facebook: PerformanceLearning
- email: georgie<at>performancelearn<dot>com