Mike Patterson from Google Chicago joins us in this episode to discuss digital leadership and citizenship topics for teachers and administrators.
- Google's Global Report on the Future of the Classroom
- Digital Leadership for teachers and administrators
- The importance of Digital Citizenship in every classroom - Follow #DigCit
- ... and more!
Connect with Mike Patterson:
- Twitter @MPattersonEdu
The Google for Education Transformation Center
- Resources to lead your schools toward a vision of change
- Focuses on
- Professional Development
- Funding & Sustainability
- Community Engagement
- Explore real examples from school leaders and learn from their successes.
- You’ll find hundreds of ideas, best practices, guides and templates.
- Innovator projects,
- You’ll also find our new Educational Equity Framework
- Built for G Suite Administrators, the transformation report is a free tool designed to help quantify an organization’s Google for Education implementation across our products (G Suite & Chromebooks) and programs (Certification & Transformation). Tailored recommendations and trends over time help leadership teams know where to focus to drive further impact.
- Featuring some of our greatest resources
- Including first day of lessons helping teachers use our tools like classroom, forms, the jamboard app for the first time
- As well as diving into our programs like Applied digital skills, Be internet Awesome, CS first, code with Google, the list goes on
- This is a place where educators can come learn about all the amazing tools available to learners, gather idea sparks or lesson ideas from teachers globally, as well as understand how each of those apps are compliant and protect your learning communities data and learning experiences.
Remember to check out this and all past episodes at www.LearningThroughLeading.com
You can find us on Twitter at
- @DrNickSutton http://twitter.com/DrNickSutton
- @YodaMatt68 http://twitter.com/YodaMatt68
How to Listen